Average Price: $200.00
What to do
(you might want to copy/paste and print this)
I can make a case exactly cut to fit your flute. All I need you to do is:
1. Take your flute to a Copy Machine.
2. Set the machine to use Legal size paper.
3. Make sure the copy size is 100%.
4. Lay the parts of your flute
onto the glass the way you want them lined up in the case.
The keys should be facing up. leave just a little space between the parts.
5. Cover the flute with white cloth or paper.
6. Make a copy or two.
7. Send them to me with a deposite
Include name, model number, and any other information about the flute.
8. Send them to:
1260 Port Williams Rd
Williams, IN 47470
Instrument orders, questions, and
YES! WE ACCEPT
To pay by charge: Call toll free!:
leave your Name, Phone#
and best time to call.
[ Main Page | Harps | Dulcimers | Psalteries | Doorharps | Flutecases | And More! ] Links [